Hire the Combi Pro II rug and leg boots for competition or injury rehabilitation.
The Combi Pro II rug is a dual therapy rug, combining powerful Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy (PEMF) with deep massage. It covers the main muscle groups in the horse from poll to tail, and can be used daily to support performance as part of your warm up / cool down routine.
It is excellent for horses in rehabilitation, or with specific stiffnesses, injuries, general maintenance or to use at competitons for pre-warm up, cool-down and recovery.
- Improved muscle tone and overall condition
- Improved flexibility and suppleness
- Reduce pain, inflammation and stress on the body
- Improve energy, circulation, blood and tissue oxygenation, nutrient uptake, cellular detoxification and regeneration
- Balance the immune system
- Accelerate repair of bone and soft tissue damage
- Relax muscles
- Has a calming effect on those prone to stress
- Permitted for use at all FEI competitions
This therapy rug is battery operated and contains 14 massage modules, and 14 pulsed electromagnetic copper coils, resulting in a combined therapy treatment.
Available with front and hind leg boots.
1 week = £75
1 month = £250
Plus £100 damages deposit and credit card details held.
Please note, hire is only available to UK. Client pickup and drop off is highly recommended although can be posted on demand. Postage fee includes delivery and collection. Damages deposit refunded on return subject to inspection. This is a heavy item and thus postage costs are high. Credit card details will be stored until item returned. Return collection will be arranged on your behalf after hire period. If item not returned you will be charged full price of item/s.
Length of hire