NEW Basic Range! The same great PAP Training Bands System but on a plain cotton saddlepad.
Available in Universal (GP) or Dressage.
The new basic range has been created as a cost-effective and affordable solution for those on a budget. Their are no 'extras' with this range.
What you receive:
- Saddlepad with buckles attached ready to use and 2 bands
- Card with link to online userguide.
What you don't receive that you do with the Premium Complete System range:
- Large storage bag for whole system
- Free spare length of band
- Free postage
- Userguide leaflet (all info available online)
- Free gift.
Designed by Veterinary Physiotherapist to support rehabilitation and performance management programs. The dual resistance band system provides proprioceptive encouragement without force or restriction. It works to increase engagement and encourage a longer stride length, as well as activate and lift the core to help build and maintain topline to ultimately condition the horse to be able to maintain and control self carriage.
The system must be used regularly and along side correct training and exercise programs to achieve these results. Use the PAP Training Bands System weekly whilst hacking, schooling and lunging/long-reining.
Available in Universal or Dressage for hacking, schooling, long-reining and lunging.
Available to purchase seperately:
- Large cotton or clear plastic zip storage bags - £5
- Spare length of band (no buckles) - £5.50
- Full set of spare bands with buckles & bag - £18
- Cob/Full 17"-18" saddles ~ 14.2-17hh
- Pony up to 16.5" ~ 10-13.2hh
Generous length bands provided and can trimmed to size once fitted. If you plan to use on 17hh+, heavy or large-barrelled horse, please request extra long bands.